Landlord Insurance Quotes
As a landlord, you want insurance that’s tailored specifically to protect your rental properties. A Landlord Protection policy gives you choices when purchasing the insurance coverage you need.
California & Arizona – What you need to know about landlord protection insurance
Rental property is a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with excellent coverage. Make sure that you and your property are covered when choosing a landlord protection insurance policy.
Landlord Protection liability insurance options protect you and your spouse or domestic partner against personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry as well as other non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander. Our landlord protection is designed specifically for tenant-occupied, 1-4 unit residences. We know where your responsibility begins and ends, and what you need to be completely covered.
Whether you only need coverage for the most common types of losses or a fully-loaded policy that protects against more perils, we give you the flexibility to choose the right coverage at the right price.
CSE Insurance offers the broadest landlord insurance coverage of any carrier in the market.
Coverages available include:
- Extended replacement cost up to 175%
- Eviction expense reimbursement
- Sewer and drain back up
- Premises liability and personal injury up to $1,000,000
- Personal property and theft coverage
- Bed bug and bed bug infestation remediation coverage
- Extended fair rental income and additional living expense coverage
- Loss assessment coverage
- Functional replacement cost coverage for older homes
- Increased limits coverage for older homes
- Increased limits coverage for ordinance or law
- Deductibles of up to $10,000
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Service line coverage
- Contents open peril
Extra Coverage Doesn’t Have to Cost a Lot
Many landlords supplement their coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Talk to us today about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.
Click here to get a quote.